Safest Way to Normalize Blood Pressure Level – High Blood Pressure Cured with This Popular Food Group
Researchers from Boston University School of Medicine recently discovered that people who include this one ingredient in their diets are 60% less likely to develop high blood pressure.
And by adding this ingredient into your diet, you can significantly lower your blood pressure.
What’s more, this food group is so popular (some say too popular) that you can get abundant sources of it in every food store or restaurant, anywhere in the world.
In the study published in the American Journal of Hypertension, researchers used data from the Framingham Offspring Study, ranging across 11 years, to analyze how protein intake in healthy participants affected high blood pressure.
Those who consumed the highest amount of proteins (about 100 grams every day) regularly were 40% less likely to develop high blood pressure throughout the 11-year study.
Irrespective of whether the protein came from plant or animal sources, it was found to be equally efficient. This also held true for those with normal body weight and for obese people.
The effects of a high-protein diet were even more significant among individuals who also consumed a lot of fiber. A high-fiber, high-protein diet resulted in a 60% lower risk of developing high blood pressure.
Safest Way to Normalize Blood Pressure Level – But for even quicker results, discover how 3 easy exercises can drop your blood pressure down to 120/80—starting today…
Safest Way to Normalize Blood Pressure Level – This ‘Healthy’ Drink Causes High Blood Pressure and Heart Attack
There is one drink we’ve all been told is extremely healthy. It’s given out in kindergartens as an alternative to sodas.
And we all love it!
The good news is that if you consume this drink in a slightly different form, it actually becomes extremely healthy. Weird, right?
Researchers from the Swinburne University of Technology in Australia have some grim news for those who love fruit juice.
Central blood pressure is slightly different from regular blood pressure readings. It is measured in the aorta, the biggest vessel emerging from the heart, which pumps oxygen-rich blood throughout the body.
But that’s not the only problem with fruit juices.
As we know, fruit juices have negligible fiber content and a very high natural sugar content. When made a regular habit, it can increase the amount of sugar intake and contribute a lot of calories.
On the flip side, whole fruits are extremely good for your blood pressure and overall heart health. This is because the fiber in fruits regulates the sugar delivery to the bloodstream. So instead of fruit juice, opt for whole fruits.
Safest Way to Normalize Blood Pressure Level – And to lower blood pressure, use these three easy exercises—starting today—guaranteed to drop blood pressure below 120/80…
Even better, cut this one ingredient out to eliminate ALL cholesterol plaque buildup in your arteries…
Safest Way to Normalize Blood Pressure Level – 7 Foods Heal High Blood Pressure (and they’re really tasty)
Seven types of food have been proven again and again to be even more effective for lowering high blood pressure than medication, without side effects.
What’s more, the seven foods I’m about to share with you are so delicious that you’ll actually crave medicating yourself with them (ah, let’s put a question mark after #4).
You’ll find these foods in every supermarket and health foods store… usually dirt cheap.
1. Avocadoes are rich in potassium. Potassium is one of the most powerful minerals for balancing blood pressure. And they’re high in monounsaturated fat (good fat) that lowers LDL cholesterol.
2. Apricots – Apart from being tasty just like avocadoes, apricots are also rich in potassium, high in fiber, and low in calories. So, binge on them guilt-free. Go for fresh apricots rather than dry, since dry apricots have many more calories per gram.
3. Yogurt – Research shows that the probiotic in plain yogurt is one of the best bets for good health. Consuming it regularly can lower blood pressure significantly.
Rather than flavored yogurt, which is usually loaded with sugar, go for plain yogurt and add your own fruits in the blender or just pour some honey on top. Also, be aware of low-fat yogurt, as we tend to make up for the low fat with added sweetening.
4. Beetroot – This purple root is bursting with good nutrients, especially nitrates, which lower blood pressure. A study from the University of London proved that beetroot lowers blood pressure within 24 hours of consuming it.
The most powerful way to use beetroot is to drink 250 ml of fresh beet juice (you need a juicer for that). Your blood pressure will most likely drop within 10 minutes of drinking this.
5. Red wine – Many studies have shown that those who drink red wine regularly have significantly lower systolic and diastolic blood pressure. However, non-alcoholic wine and even grape juice deliver exactly the same health benefits. Drinking hard liquor, however, tends to raise blood pressure. So, there are no health benefits from margaritas (other than good times).
6. Raisins – Next time you crave a sweet treat, kick out the candies and cookies and grab some raisins instead. Eating raisins regularly drops both systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
7. Cocoa – We saved the best for last. Grab a mug of hot cocoa and feel satisfied that it’s as good for your blood pressure as for your taste buds. Consuming chocolate is also good for your blood pressure, as long as it’s at least 70% cocoa and you limit yourself to 50gr/day. The health benefits are cancelled out if you load up on refined sugars or whipped topping, so stick to just the cocoa.
Now these seven foods will definitely help you lower your blood pressure. But healthy eating is not enough. You also need light exercise.
Watch this video – Natural Ways to Lower Blood Pressure
Safest Way to Normalize Blood Pressure Level – Here are the three most powerful exercises to lower your blood pressure naturally. And they’re so easy, you won’t even break a sweat…
This post is from the High Blood Pressure Exercise Program. It was made by Christian Goodman Blue Heron health news that has been recognized as one of the top-quality national health information websites.
This program will provide you the natural high blood pressure treatments, natural recipes to cook healthy meals and useful strategies to build a healthy diet with the aim to help you to maintain, stabilize and get your blood pressure down in minutes permanently and naturally.
To find out more about this program, click on Safest Way to Normalize Blood Pressure Level