Get You Rock Hard as Soon as Tonight – Is Your ED Caused by This Sport?
One of the best ways to overcome ED and boost testosterone levels is to work out and get into good physical shape.
So, it might come as a surprise that a new study in JAMA Neurology reveals one specific sport as a cause for ED.
The Harvard University scientists sent surveys to 13,720 former football players, to which 3,506 responded.
The surveys asked them about their football injuries, their demographic details, and their current health conditions.
Their concussion symptom scores were calculated by counting the occasions where they reported any of 10 symptoms at the time of a football-related head injury. These symptoms included things like loss of consciousness, disorientation, dizziness, nausea, headaches, vision disturbances, and memory problems.
They were asked whether they were self-prescribing or had been medically prescribed medication for either testosterone insufficiency or ED.
Unsurprisingly, former players suffering from conditions like diabetes, heart disease, or sleep apnea were more likely than non-sufferers to suffer from ED, as were those who used prescription pain medication.
But even when these conditions and drugs were excluded from the analysis, those who had experienced concussions during their playing years were more likely to suffer from testosterone insufficiency and ED.
To be precise, those with the highest concussion scores were 2.39 times more likely to have low testosterone and 72 percent more likely to have ED than those who reported the fewest concussion symptoms.
Those who reported a loss of consciousness around the time of their head injury were most at risk, even in the absence of other concussion symptoms.
The ED was found in both young and middle-aged former players and among both those who had stopped playing 20 years ago and those who had quit recently.
With the help of previously published studies, the researchers speculated that a concussion might involve an injury to the pituitary gland in the brain. Your pituitary gland is one of the most active regions in your brain for the regulation of hormones.
But why you suffer erectile dysfunction is not as important a question as how to cure it.
Get You Rock Hard as Soon as Tonight – These Popular ED Meds Proven Useless for Men
Ton of doctors swear by it, even if it hasn’t been studied a lot. And if you complain about these conditions, your doctor has most definitely mentioned it.
But a new study of this therapy shows it not just completely useless, it also reveals serious side effects such as prostate cancer, stroke and heart attack.
Not so, says actual science.
In a review study, published in the Journal PLOS, of 47 previously published studies that examined the ability of testosterone supplements to remedy ED, Dr Huo S, Scialli and his associates concluded that it is not effective for this purpose.
Of the 47 studies that examined men’s subjective perception of their sexual function, 24 showed that testosterone did not work at all to improve sexual function or satisfaction.
The other 23 were a bit more mixed. Their subjects reported some improvement of at least one measure of sexual function or satisfaction which, if you think about it, is quite unsatisfactory for men who want to perform and enjoy sex as before.
Of the 12 studies that actually studied men with medically diagnosed ED, eight showed that the testosterone supplementation was completely ineffective.
The conclusions regarding libido were somewhat more positive, with more studies finding testosterone to be effective than ineffective.
If physical function, mood, or cognitive abilities, is your focus… Sorry other non-ED related studies showed that it did not work for any of these conditions either.
The main problem with testosterone supplementation is the it’s serious side effects:
– Acne, Fluid retention
– Increased urination symptoms such as a decreased stream or frequency,
– Increased prostate cancer risk
– Breast enlargement
– Sleep apnea
– Decreased testicular size
– Aggression and mood swings
– Blood clots
– Worst of all, stroke and heart attack
The reason why testosterone is so effective to cure erectile dysfunction is simply because it’s not the cause of this disease.
The real cause of erectile dysfunction is the lack of blood flow into the genitals. And the only way to cure it is by increase the blood flow to this area.
I designed a specific technique that has worked magic for men to overcome their erectile dysfunction. They are nothing like the penis pump or other gimmicks you have probably heard of. In fact, you can practice them anywhere and nobody will even know.
These exercises boost your genitals with blood and get you rock hard as soon as tonight, by training the muscles that pump blood into this area. Therefore, you actually CURE your erectile dysfunction instead of just treating it. Try the exercises out for yourself here…
Get You Rock Hard as Soon as Tonight – ED Linked to These 6 Dangerous Diseases in Men
ED is not something that necessarily happens to all men as they get older.
In many cases, ED is a sign that there is a more serious underlying disease present that can ruin your health if you ignore it.
Sometimes we’re talking life-threatening diseases.
And in this way, ED can be a helpful diagnostic tool that can save you from suffering these diseases full blown. But you absolutely cannot ignore this.
Here are six conditions that often cause ED or occur along with it:
- Type 2 Diabetes. In a study published in Diabetes Care in 2002, scientists examined the medical records of 31,027 men and gave them questionnaires to test the severity of their ED and diabetes. Those with diabetes were 32 percent more likely to have ED than those without diabetes.
- Coronary artery disease (CAD). A 2003 edition of the journal European Urology printed an article by scientists who concluded that men with CAD had a higher risk of developing ED than those with healthy arteries. Even better, in 70 percent of these cases, the ED arrived before the chest pain, which means that you can prevent your CAD from worsening by changing your lifestyle immediately when you start experiencing ED. When your arteries are damaged by CAD, you cannot have an erection because your arteries cannot relax enough to let blood flow into your penis.
- Heart attack and stroke. These are unsurprising, as they are the two most serious medical consequences of CAD. They happen when the blood vessels to your heart or brain are blocked and cut off the blood supply to these important organs. In a large Taiwanese study in the Journal of Sexual Medicine in 2010, researchers demonstrated that stroke was 29 percent more likely in ED sufferers than in their sexually functional peers in the first five years after the study.
- Dementia. In 2015, scientists demonstrated in the journal Medicine (Baltimore) that men with ED were 1.68 times more likely than men without ED to develop dementia, even if they did not have the other dementia risk factors like diabetes, hypertension, kidney disease, and so on. In the same way as ED is caused by lack of blood flow to the genitals, dementia is caused by lack of blood flow to the brain. Learn to load your brain with oxygen and nutrients filled blood and overcome dementia here…
- Liver disease. Liver disease comes in various types: hepatitis, fatty liver disease, scarring, cirrhosis, and more. But the one thing they have in common is their contribution to ED. In a study on 117 Japanese patients with either chronic hepatitis or cirrhosis, published in the Journal of Gastroenterology, scientists found that a massive 78 percent of people with chronic hepatitis and 92 percent of people with psoriasis experienced ED. this is almost 3 times more common than in the general population.
- Chronic kidney disease. Because damaged or diseased kidneys cannot clear toxins from your body, chronic kidney disease reaps havoc with the system that secretes your hormones (your endocrine system.) In a recent review article in the journal Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease, scientists said this could cause ED, decreased libido, infertility, anemia, hyperparathyroidism, impaired mineral absorption, and menstrual disturbances in women.
Fortunately, erectile dysfunction is most often just isolated issue. And even better, it can be completely cured by training the muscles around your genitals to pump more blood into that area.
For more ideas to get you rock hard as soon as tonight, watch this video – 7 Natural Ways to Raise Testosterone Levels (Raise Your T for FREE)
This post is from the Erectile Dysfunction Master Program, which was created by Christian Goodman for men who are looking for the best erectile dysfunction natural remedies. This is an all-natural system that utilizes the power of exercises to permanently cure erectile dysfunction. By following the techniques in this program, you will be able to get hard fast without pills and maintain stronger erections for hours so you can enjoy sex again.
Erectile problems can be physical or emotional. If your problem is physical, you need to exercise the muscles around the genital area. If your problem is emotional, then you need to learn relaxation techniques. Erection Master will teach you steps that can help get rid of your erectile dysfunction for good. As long as you’re willing to commit 30 minutes of your time, 3 to 7 days a week for 1 to 2 months, they’ll work for you. You can practice the steps alone or with your partner.
These techniques are far more effective than Viagra, Cialis or other drugs for erectile dysfunction. The drugs only help about 40% of men who use them and can also cause very serious side effects.
To find out more about this program, click on Get You Rock Hard As Soon As Tonight