Get Hard Fast Without Pills – Does The Cause of ED Lie In Your Bowels?
The journal Inflammatory Bowel Diseases has just published a survey of previously published research which draws a conclusion that might surprise many who suffer from ED.
Astonishingly, nobody has ever researched this connection in detail, despite the fact that researchers found a 41 percent connection between ED and this bowel issue.
Past studies that reported that people with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) were more likely to have ED than the healthy population.
In response, they searched through the literature and found eight studies that investigated this relationship.
Altogether, the studies had 351,668 male subjects with an average age ranging between 34 and 52 years old.
Men with IBD ended up being 41 percent more likely to have ED than men without it.
The risk was especially high for men below the age of 50.
No one has investigated why this association exists, and the authors of this new study stated that there were probably many different factors involved. Some of these include:
Firstly, abnormal channels can develop links between their inflamed intestines and surrounding organs, including their sex organs. This can cause pelvic floor disorders that make erections impossible.
Secondly, many people with IBD experience abdominal pain or fever, and many are simply too tired for sex.
Thirdly, many people with IBD need to visit the bathroom often and struggle with incontinence and diarrhea, two fears that can ruin the mood.
Fourthly, many doctors prescribe cortisone or other anti-inflammatory medications, and these might have sexual dysfunction as a side effect.
Many people with IBD suffer from body image issues; some due to being overweight, and others simply because they entered puberty later than their peers did and thus suffer from psychological damage because of that.
At this stage, researchers are not entirely sure what causes IBD, but think that genetic factors might be the most to blame.
Regardless of whether you suffer IBD in association with erectile dysfunction, easy ED exercises that can be found here will help as they address many of the issues above. Best of all, because of these exercises, most men completely heal their ED – often the very first day…
Get Hard Fast Without Pills – 8 Foods that Heal ED and Boost Mens Function
Suffering ED can seem quite hopeless at time when these “involuntary” muscles just stop working like they should.
And even the blue pill only helps minority of men and comes with loads of side effects.
But several studies have proven that ED can be completely healed using nothing but a few types of food found in most homes.
Here are 8 types of food that fight ED naturally:
- The most important dietary advice is to eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains while reducing your intake of red meat and processed grains. This is because ED often stems from cardiovascular diseases, type 2 diabetes, and high blood pressure, all of which are less common in people on healthy, nutrient-rich diets. Scientists found exactly this pattern in participants to the Massachusetts Male Aging Study, as reported in a 1994 edition of the Journal of Urology.
- A diet rich in pistachios can, according to a 2011 study in the International Journal of Impotence Research, reduce your cholesterol and blood pressure levels and improve your sexual function scores. Pistachios contain the protein arginine, which your body converts to nitric oxide that, in turn, relaxes blood vessels and promotes blood flow.
- Watermelon contains an amino acid called L-citrulline that a 2011 study in the journal Urology has concluded can improve blood flow to the penis to enhance your erection.
- Flavonoids are fashionable these days, and for good reason. A recent study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition shows that men who eat the most anthocyanins (in blueberries, cherries, blackberries, blackcurrant, and radishes), and flavanones and flavones (in citrus fruit) have a 14% lower risk of ED than their peers.
- Zinc, for which the best source is probably oysters, is great at improving your testosterone scores, and thereby your sexual function. In a 1996 study in the journal Nutrition, researchers showed that men with a zinc deficiency were more likely to have low testosterone than the rest of the population had, and that an increase in zinc consumption in older men doubled their testosterone scores.
- Coffee, because of the caffeine it contains, can reduce ED, according to a 2015 study in the journal PLOS. These researchers analyzed data from 3,724 men and found that those who consumed 85 to 303 milligrams of caffeine per day were less likely to have ED than those who consumed less. That means approximately two to three eight-ounce (237 milliliter) cups of coffee per day.
- Lycopene, a substance found in abundance in tomatoes and grapefruit, can ameliorate ED in diabetic rats, according to a study in the journal Pharmazie. Try it to discover whether it works for humans too!
- Beet juice. While no studies have been done on it directly, there are reasons to suspect that it might work. Beet juice contains plenty of nitrates, which your body converts to nitric oxide which, according to a study in Pharmacology & Therapeutics, relaxes and opens your blood vessels for bloodflow.
Load your diet with enough of all these foods to get hard fast without pills, keep your general lifestyle as healthy as possible, and enjoy the benefits.
For more ideas on how to get hard fast without pills, watch this video –
Get Hard Fast Without Pills – Shock Your ED Away (shocking cure)
This non-invasive therapy has already been used in many countries to relieve chronic pain, interrupt muscle spasms, heal tendon injuries, improve non-healing bone fractures, treat inflammation, break up kidney and gallstones and so forth.
However, a new study by Chinese scientists at Beijing’s Jishuitan Hospital now shows it also heals ED in men.
Shockwave therapy involves a device that creates pulses of mechanical energy. A pad is then placed on your skin that transmits these pulses to your body.
Since it has already been approved in many countries (outside the United States) for the treatment of ED, Chinese researchers decided to conduct a review of the existing scientific literature to find out whether it was effective.
They found 9 studies with 637 participants between 2005 and 2017.
In general, these studies concluded that shockwave therapy improved sexual function, if the pulses were relatively slow and low in energy (0.09 mj/mm2, 3,000 pulses per treatment) and the treatment continued for no more than six weeks.
American researchers published a similar literature review in the Journal of Sexual Medicine earlier in 2017 in which they considered 7 already published studies with 602 male participants.
According to their review, the treatment improved the ED sufferer’s score on the Index of Erectile Function by around 6.4 points.
While shocks to your penis don’t sound like fun, the treatment is painless. Doctors apply ultrasound gel to the area to transmit the pulses, everyone in the room wears ear protection against the loud pulses and the treatment is otherwise low-risk and simple to apply.
Now if this sounds unappealing to you or is not available in your area, do not despair.
This post is from the Erectile Dysfunction Master Program, which was created by Christian Goodman for men who are looking for the best erectile dysfunction natural remedies. This is an all-natural system that utilizes the power of exercises to permanently cure erectile dysfunction. By following the techniques in this program, you will be able to get hard fast without pills and maintain stronger erections for hours so you can enjoy sex again.
Erectile problems can be physical or emotional. If your problem is physical, you need to exercise the muscles around the genital area. If your problem is emotional, then you need to learn relaxation techniques. Erection Master will teach you steps that can help get rid of your erectile dysfunction for good. As long as you’re willing to commit 30 minutes of your time, 3 to 7 days a week for 1 to 2 months, they’ll work for you. You can practice the steps alone or with your partner.
These techniques are far more effective than Viagra, Cialis or other drugs for erectile dysfunction. The drugs only help about 40% of men who use them and can also cause very serious side effects.
To find out more about this program, click on Get Hard Fast Without Pills
You may also like: