Despite what big medical companies want you to believe, healing ED is very easy.
That is if you know what caused yours in the first place.
That’s why today, I’m listing nine common things that cause ED, and these are completely reversible if you take the right action.
- Being too wild in bed can cause a penile “fracture,” which is when the tissue that maintains your erection tears. A study presented at the 110th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Urological Association in 2015 found that those who delayed treatment, even for just 13 hours, were at greater risk of long-term ED than those who sought immediate help. According to an article in Advances in Urology, most men who visited hospitals with penile fractures were engaging in the “woman on top” positions when these injuries were suffered, probably because they weren’t in control and could not stop immediately when they first experienced the pain. Ouch!
- It is no longer a secret that diabetic men are more likely to struggle with ED, but pre-diabetic men must also watch out. Several studies have shown that unhealthy dieting, obesity, and metabolic syndrome all cause ED because they cause a large decrease in testosterone. If you are overweight and your blood glucose is poorly controlled, which is usually the case if you have a diet high in sugar and refined carbohydrates, your sex life could soon start to suffer.
- Several synthetic drugs can cause ED, especially antidepressants, antipsychotics, benzodiazepines, diuretics, and other blood pressure medication.
- Soy may be healthy, but it contains isoflavones that have estrogen-like properties. So, if you are vegan and are struggling with ED, try to cut down on the tamari, tofu, and edamame for a few weeks to see whether it makes a difference. Luckily, research in the journal Nutritionhas also shown that it is easily reversible if this is the cause.
- The relationship between depression and ED is a tragic one because it works both ways. Depressed people are more likely to have ED, and people with ED are more likely to be depressed. It’s a difficult cycle to break. According to a large study published in the journal Psychosomatic Medicine in 1998, depressed people are substantially more likely to battle ED, even if they are otherwise physically healthy.
- Cardiovascular disease and high blood pressure kill more than aortic tissue. According to a large German survey that was published in the International Journal of Impotence Research, people with high blood pressure are around twice as likely to have ED as those in the general population. In a report in the Journal of Urology, American scientists showed that this number was even higher for people treated for heart disease.
- Researchers in Massachusetts have published a large study that demonstrates that cigarette smokers are at twice the risk of experiencing ED, and cigar smoking and passive smoking were not far behind.
- Sportsmen and adventurous types may not like this one, but insofar as their favorite activities place them at risk of traumatic brain injury, they are setting themselves up for ED. The occurrence of ED after head injuries could be as high as 70%, according to research published in the journal Brain Injury.
- People with Parkinson’s disease, stroke, or other neurological conditions are more likely than the general population to have ED. This fact has given rise to a whole medical field called neurosexology.
Stay Erect Longer Without Pills – Male ED Cured with A Common Vitamin
ED is on a steep rise in the world and sufferers are getting younger and younger. One reason may be a simple lack of this common vitamin.
If you’re suffering ED, it’s well worth jumping to your local supermarket and grabbing this vitamin. And in many places, you can actually get it for free.
A recent study in the journal The Ageing Male revealed this is especially true for diabetic men, but other studies have proven it true for men with no other health issues.
The research team recruited 98 diabetics between the ages 18 and 80 and gave them the International Index of Erectile Function (IIEF-5) to complete.
According to their IIEF-5 scores, they were divided into three groups: 32 with severe ED (IIEF-5 score 5-10), 45 with moderate ED (score 11-20), and 21 with no ED (score 21–25).
The researchers then measured the amount of vitamin D circulating through their blood streams to compare them.
Those with severe Erectile Function had the lowest vitamin D levels of all the participants, and those without Erectile Function had the highest levels of vitamin D.
As mentioned earlier, if you don’t have diabetes, this relationship holds for you too.
In 2016, a team of researchers published a study in the journal Atherosclerosis in which they analyzed the data of 3,390 American men who did not have any form of heart disease.
Men with vitamin D below 20 nanograms per milliliter of blood (ng/mL) were classified as vitamin D deficient, while men with levels at or above 30 ng/mL were defined as optimal.
Compared to the optimal group, men in the deficient group were 30% more likely to have Erectile Dysfunction and 80% more likely to have severe Erectile Dysfunction.
You can get vitamin D in all supermarkets and health food stores. Or just spend 20 minutes out in the sun.
But vitamin D may not be the only nutrition you’re lacking if you experience Erectile Dysfunction. But the most effective way to completely cure erection dysfunction are the easy exercises found here…
To get more ideas on how to stay erect longer without pills, watch this video – Last As Long As You Want In Bed || Natural Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Without Pills , Surgery
Stay Erect Longer Without Pills – ED Healed with This Hormonal Boost
One of the most common and yet most controversial methods to treat ED is called testosterone replacement therapy.
If you’ve been considering (or already undertook) this therapy, you probably have two very important questions:
1) Does it work?
2) Is it safe?
A new study by an American and German research team published in the Journal of Urology sheds some light on these questions. And the results may surprise you.
They recruited 656 men, all of whom had low testosterone levels and symptoms of hypogonadism like ED, low beard and body hair growth, development of breast tissue, and loss of bone mass.
360 of these men received 1,000 mg of parenteral testosterone undecanoate every 12 weeks for up to 10 years.
The other 296 men received no additional testosterone and thus served as control.
Over the next 10 years, the researchers measured their levels of ED via their scores on the International Index of Erectile Function and the International Prostate Symptom Score. The former measures ED while the latter measures urinary function.
While the untreated group showed no improvement in sexual function, the treated group experienced a massive improvement, with the number of men suffering ED decreasing from 82.9% to 25.6%
The treated group also showed an improvement in urinary function and continence, with no cases of severe or moderate symptoms remaining after the 10 years.
The only problem with this therapy is that it’s a hormone injected into your body. Like any kind of medication, you will be risking side effects and complications.
Before undertaking any kind of therapy like this, I suggest you first try natural methods to boost your testosterone like weight lifting, weight loss, and healthy diet.
This post is from the Erectile Dysfunction Master Program, which was created by Christian Goodman for men who are looking for the best erectile dysfunction natural remedies. This is an all-natural system that utilizes the power of exercises to permanently cure erectile dysfunction. By following the techniques in this program, you will be able to get hard fast without pills and maintain stronger erections for hours so you can enjoy sex again.
Erectile problems can be physical or emotional. If your problem is physical, you need to exercise the muscles around the genital area. If your problem is emotional, then you need to learn relaxation techniques. Erection Master will teach you steps that can help get rid of your erectile dysfunction for good. As long as you’re willing to commit 30 minutes of your time, 3 to 7 days a week for 1 to 2 months, they’ll work for you. You can practice the steps alone or with your partner.
These techniques are far more effective than Viagra, Cialis or other drugs for erectile dysfunction. The drugs only help about 40% of men who use them and can also cause very serious side effects.
To find out more about this program, click on Stay Erect Longer Without Pills
You may also like: