Natural Method to Cure Erectile Dysfunction Permanently – New ED Study Reveals Bigger is NOT Better for Men
People have often said “the bigger the better”, but this is not always the case for men with ED.
According to research published in the journal Medical Archives there is one body part that grows in men as they get older, which negatively impacts their ED even more.
And since this condition, according to The National Kidney and Urological Disease Information Clearinghouse, affects half of the men over the age of 60 and a whopping 90 percent of men over 80, it should be a big deal.
Urine and semen have to flow through the urethra in your penis before they can exit the body. But as you get older, these seemingly simple everyday acts become more difficult because your prostate glands multiply, causing swelling in the urethra. As a result, the urethra narrows, making it difficult for urine and semen to pass through.
And because your bladder never empties completely, and because it contracts, you always feel like you need to urinate.
Researchers gave participants the five-question version of the International Index of Erectile Function scale (or IIEF) to assess their level of ED.
The higher your score on the IIEF, the better your sexual function and the lower your score, the worse it is.
They found the larger a man’s prostate, the worse his score was.
Because the prostate produces semen, it’s always been thought that if it’s “bigger”, it produces more semen – the study found this not to be true – what matters is how easily the blood flows through it.
Natural Method to Cure Erectile Dysfunction Permanently –To solve your ED problems starting today, you need to do these simple home exercises that just take a matter of minutes each day…
Natural Method to Cure Erectile Dysfunction Permanently – Suffer ED? Be Aware of “All Natural” Remedies
If you take over-the-counter treatments for ED you may be getting more than you bargained for, according to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
In fact, these “natural remedies” maybe even more dangerous than prescription medications and could land you in the emergency room or dead after just one dose.
Random testing of ED supplements touted as “natural” and “herbal” has revealed that many are laced with common pharmaceutical ED drugs, including Viagra, Cialis and Levitra.
ED Drugs and Their Cousins
Even more disconcerting is that chemical manufacturers are producing dozens of close chemical variants of these drugs, almost none of which have gone through any sort of safety testing, and if they have, there’s a chance they were scrapped during development by reputable drug companies due to safety concerns.
Because of lack of oversight by the FDA for products sold as over-the-counter supplements, unscrupulous manufacturers are able to sneak these drugs into their products without disclosing the active ingredients.
Side Effects and Complications
In some instances, the supplements have been found to contain higher than the recommended doses of the pharmaceutical drugs. When taken improperly, these drugs can cause potentially severe or fatal reactions, including blood pressure fluctuations, passing out, and even stroke. Men who take prescription drugs to manage high blood pressure or heart disease are especially vulnerable to adverse drug interactions from taking the pharmaceutical-laced supplements.
Additionally, if you unknowingly take a supplement that contains one of these drugs and then take other drugs or over-the-counter products such as alcohol, aspirin, allergy medications, antibiotics, antidepressants, Parkinson’s drugs and others, the dangers are compounded. For Viagra alone there are more than 450 drugs known to cause potential adverse reactions.
These drug-supplement cocktails have also been known to contain a diabetes drug that can be fatal if used improperly. In fact, as recently as 2009 in Asia, one of these products claimed the lives of over a dozen men.
What to Look Out For
Most of the tainted supplements are manufactured in China. With thousands of marketing companies and only 6 prosecutions so far, the FDA is doing almost nothing to stop the unscrupulous marketing companies except to issue warnings to consumers.
While it is not possible to know if a supplement contains illicit ingredients, the FDA offers a list of worst offenders. For the sake of your health it is best to avoid taking any of the following types of products:
• Anything that claims to be a natural alternative to a prescription drug.
• Supplements that promise results within 30 minutes.
• Contain warnings in language similar to those seen on FDA-approved products.
• Products that are sold in convenience stores or in single-serving packages.
• Product ads that are sent as spam email.
• Products that have labels in foreign languages.
Natural Method to Cure Erectile Dysfunction Permanently – The good news is that a safe, easy and extremely effective natural method exists to cure Erectile Dysfunction permanently. And using this method, you need no supplements or pills. Learn more here…
Natural Method to Cure Erectile Dysfunction Permanently – 7 Natural ED Substances That Work Better Than Medications
You don’t want to exchange your ED for liver disease, kidney disease, or other consequences of toxic drugs, do you?
So instead, why not rid yourself of ED, using natural, plant-derived substances that cause no side effects. Because they work better than drugs.
The best part, they’re all available in your local health foods store.
While there is nowhere near as much evidence for the effectiveness of these substances as for Sildenafil (brand name Viagra), many scientists have verified that they are effective against ED and cause no side effects.
Remember that ED has many causes, so if one substance does not work for you, try another.
1. Pomegranate juice, blueberry juice, cranberry juice, and even red wine (if the alcohol doesn’t spoil the effect) may promote your erection because of their antioxidant effects. Some experts believe that oxidative stress plays a role in the inability of smooth muscle to relax.
A research team under. Dr. Kazem M. Azadzoi at the Boston Veterans Affairs Medical Center proved that these substances worked for rabbits with ED, and when researchers later tested it on people, as published in the International Journal of Impotence Research, they concluded that more men benefited from pomegranate juice than from other juices.
2. Korean red ginseng has even more research behind it, but the reasons why it works still remain a mystery. In a scientific literature review published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, the authors concluded that the majority of the seven studies they surveyed showed that it was effective to treat ED.
3. Yohimbine from the bark of the Pausinystalia yohimbe tree is commonly used as a fat burner, a stimulant, and an ED treatment. In a systematic review of the literature that appeared in 1998 edition of the journal Clinical Urology, University of Exeter academics found that most of the seven properly scientifically controlled studies they surveyed proved that it could restore the ability of men to have successful erections.
4. Pinus pinaster is derived from the bark of the pine tree. One brand-name supplement that is based on it is pycnogenol. Several small studies have found that it can boost nitric oxide, antioxidant activity, and improve cholesterol and other cardiovascular markers, and thereby improve your ability to have and keep an erection. One such study appeared in the journal Nutrition Research in 2003.
5. L-Arginine is an essential amino acid, a building block of protein. It improves your nitric oxide levels that can resolve ED. In one study, 40 percent of men benefited from an L-arginine supplement alone, but in a more impressive one, 92.5 percent benefited after three months of taking pycnogenol and L-Arginine together. The studies were published in the International Journal of Impotence and the Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy, respectively. Both are available as commercial supplements.
6. Ginkgo biloba has been found to be 84 percent effective at helping men whose erectile dysfunction is caused by antidepressants, as a study in the Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy concluded in 1998.
7. Maca is a root vegetable that helps rats and mice with erectile dysfunction. The only study conducted on humans, published in Andrologia, was promising. You can obtain it as a dry powder supplement.
To get more ideas about the natural method to cure erectile dysfunction permanently, watch this video – Erectile dysfunction – 3 Natural Home Remedies which actually WORK!!
Natural Method to Cure Erectile Dysfunction Permanently – But the most effective way to permanently cure erectile dysfunction is also the simplest. This simple technique rids men of erectile dysfunction in as little as 3 minutes…
This post is from the Erectile Dysfunction Master Program, which was created by Christian Goodman for men who are looking for the best erectile dysfunction natural remedies. This is an all-natural system that utilizes the power of exercises to permanently cure erectile dysfunction. By following the techniques in this program, you will be able to get hard fast without pills and maintain stronger erections for hours so you can enjoy sex again.
Erectile problems can be physical or emotional. If your problem is physical, you need to exercise the muscles around the genital area. If your problem is emotional, then you need to learn relaxation techniques. Erection Master will teach you steps that can help get rid of your erectile dysfunction for good. As long as you’re willing to commit 30 minutes of your time, 3 to 7 days a week for 1 to 2 months, they’ll work for you. You can practice the steps alone or with your partner.
These techniques are far more effective than Viagra, Cialis or other drugs for erectile dysfunction. The drugs only help about 40% of men who use them and can also cause very serious side effects.
To find out more about this program, click on Best Natural Method to Cure Erectile Dysfunction Permanently
13 Replies to “What is the Best Natural Method to Cure Erectile Dysfunction Permanently?”