Eliminate Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms – This Cheap Supplement Relieves All Arthritis Pain
“Excruciating” is a word that is commonly used to describe the pain associated with arthritis, and if you’ve ever suffered from it, or know someone who does, you too can probably relate.
At times, the pain is like no other, resulting in many people going to great lengths to get rid of it.
At times desperation is so high, resulting in people being easily taken in by snake oil salespeople trying to palm off expensive and useless “cures”.
But a new scientific study from the Netherlands is about to put these so-called “salespeople” out of business with their findings.
Scientists have found that there is indeed a cheap and readily available supplement that can be taken to treat arthritis, and the best news is it’s easily accessible and won’t break the bank.
Omega-3 fatty acids are not only inexpensive; they’re amazing for your overall health, including the joints. It can be found in abundance in walnuts, soybean oil, and cold-water fish like tuna and salmon. But the best sources of it are flax seed and fish oils.
The recommended quantity of the flax seed oil supplement is just 3-10 grams daily. It is particularly effective to take supplements that contain both DHA and EPA, both of which are types of omega 3 fatty acids.
Omega-3 fatty acids are known for their anti-inflammatory properties. They stimulate production of certain chemicals that control inflammation in joints, blood and tissues.
Studies have found that consistently taking fish or flax seed oil works for morning stiffness and joint tenderness, especially among people suffering from osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
And here’s an interesting fact about omega-3 fatty acids for you – it’s not just us, even cats get osteoarthritis relief with fish oil supplements, according to the study.
Eliminate Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms – But Omega-3 fat is not enough to completely reverse your arthritis. Here are the three exact steps I took to eliminate my arthritis pain completely in 21 days…
Eliminate Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms – How Arthritis Affects Your Eyes
What, the eyes?
Isn’t arthritis limiting and painful enough so we don’t have to twist the knife by adding more?
Unfortunately, you need to know about these if you suffer arthritis. Because there are still many things you can do to prevent those serious eye conditions, especially if caught early.
So, in today’s article, we’ll tell you about 7 ways arthritis affects your eyes and what to do about it.
Most of the conditions are inflammatory ones:
1) Dry eye. According to a review of the literature in the journal Cogent Medicine in 2016, this is the most common complaint that bothers up to 50% of arthritis sufferers.
Your lacrimal glands are less active, and so are your salivary glands to cause a dry mouth as well as dry eyes. An artificial tear solution should be sufficient to provide relief.
2) Conjunctivitis. According to this same review, inflammation of your inner eyelid and the outside layer of the white part of your eye is common. This is normally caused by a virus, bacterium, or other irritant, is luckily not serious, and will pass without treatment in less than five days.
Keeping dirty hands off your eyes and avoiding known irritants are good preventive measures.
3) Keratitis. This is another inflammatory condition, in this case of your cornea. When caused by bacteria or viruses, it can pass quickly, but more serious forms can cause your cornea to perforate or to develop scar tissue that can leave you half blind.
If you struggle with pain, poor eyesight and red eyes, you may be in trouble and should seek medical attention.
4) Episcleritis and scleritis. These conditions involve inflammation of the episclera or sclera, the latter being the outside white coating of your eye. The former passes undramatically, but the latter is serious and can lead to permanent loss of vision. It is also very painful and might require surgery.
5) Retinal vasculitis. This occurs when your retinal artery becomes inflamed, and the only way you can know it is happening is when your vision deteriorates, when you see dark spots or when you struggle to distinguish colors.
An ophthalmologist will have to diagnose and treat it.
6) Ocular hypertension and glaucoma. According to a study in a recent edition of the journal Acta Ophthalmologica, up to 42% of people with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis have ocular hypertension or glaucoma.
Ocular hypertension is high eye pressure because of inadequate drainage of fluid from your eyes. This causes glaucoma, which involves damage to the optic nerve. This can cause permanent vision loss. There is no cure but if caught early enough, it can be managed without serious vision loss.
7) Uveitis. A potentially serious condition, it involves the inflammation of the part of your eye that includes the iris. If you’re sensitive to light, see flashing lights, have burning eyes and blurred vision, you need to visit your ophthalmologist.
I recommend that everyone suffering arthritis gets a regular checkup with a good ophthalmologist. Even if some of the conditions above are incurable, they can often be managed, symptom free, if caught early.
On the upside, most of these conditions are inflammatory, which suggests that you can help to prevent them by keeping the levels of inflammation in your body as low as possible.
Eliminate Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms – And the best news is that you can completely reverse your arthritis, and therefore the eye complications, in 28 days, following these 3 simple steps…
Eliminate Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms – Arthritis Drastically Improved with This Delicious Food
According to a new study, published in June 2017, in Arthritis Care & Research, one type of food can improve arthritis more than leading medications …
… without the side effects!
Even better, this food comes in lots of variety and is plainly yummy!
Researchers analyzed the information of 176 people collected by the Evaluation of Subclinical Cardiovascular Disease and Predictors of Events in RA (ESCAPE-RA) cohort study.
The available information included a food frequency questionnaire and DAS28-CRP scores.
The DAS28-CRP score is commonly used to measure the onset of arthritis. It measures the amount of c-reactive protein in your body and joints as it is a great indication of the amount of inflammation that is present.
The DAS28-CRP scale runs from 2 to 10, with anything below 2.6 indicating a condition in remission.
Those participants that ate the most fish (twice or more) could lower their DAS28-CRP score one point.
While one point on the scale doesn’t seem like much, it is, in fact, the same as methotrexate, a drug often prescribed for people with rheumatoid arthritis.
This supports previous studies showing that omega-3 fish oil can drastically improve arthritis function. Only now we know that eating the whole fish can be just as good.
To maximize your fish intake as an arthritis treatment, consume fish that contains as much omega-3 oil as possible.
1) Mackerel contains so much omega-3 that one relatively small serving can give you approximately seven grams of it.
2) Sardines contain so much that one moderately sized serving can supply you with around two grams.
3) Herring is good for almost two grams per serving.
4) Salmon contains between one and 1.5 grams per serving, depending on how it is processed, farmed and cooked.
5) Albacore tuna has approximately one gram per serving.
Opt for fresh rather than frozen or canned fish and wild rather than farmed.
For more ideas on how to eliminate rheumatoid arthritis symptoms, watch this video – Rheumatoid arthritis – causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, pathology
Eliminate Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms – But eating fish is only a smart piece of the puzzle. Here are the exact 3 steps thousands of readers have used to cure their arthritis completely in 28 days or less …
This post is from the Arthritis Strategy Program. It was created by Shelly Manning, a former arthritis sufferer and a health consultant.
A Brief Background on the Author
Like you, Shelly Manning also suffered from arthritis, particularly osteoarthritis. This was due to her weight and desk job. Her condition eventually took a toll on her relationship with her (former) husband.
It was when she went to Hong Kong that she met Janerdquo, an old woman who owned the restaurant where she ate. Janerdquo supposedly offered her a bowl of a weird-smelling soup, which helped ease her joint pain. She ate there each day for 10 days until she was completely healed from arthritis.
Shelly Manning decided to research this natural remedy and to create a step-by-step treatment plan to others who are suffering from different types of arthritis, such as gout, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, and psoriatic arthritis.
That’s why she created “The Arthritis Step By Step Strategy.” According to her claims, this unique strategy will get rid of joint pain and stiffness, repair your damaged joints, and treat the underlying cause of your arthritis.
Shelly teamed up with Christian Goodman, the owner of Blue Heron Health News, a publishing company that aims to help people to take responsibility for their own health by using natural health alternatives for preventing arthritis in fingers and knees naturally.
To find out more about this program, go to Eliminate Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms in Just 21 Days or Less
35 Replies to “What is the Best Way to Eliminate Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms?”