If you suffer from shoulder pain, it can ruin your life. It can affect your mood because you can’t do all the things you want to do, even if those things are as simple as carrying the shopping home without screwing up your face in pain.
I used to suffer from shoulder pain, just like you. I spent weeks in pain, struggling through every day with poor mobility, flexibility and severely limited use of my arm. Luckily, I discovered some simple strategies for treating shoulder pain which I’m going to share with you.
First of all – what’s NOT good.
* Rest – generally prescribed by your doctor, it can have some beneficial effects for very minor injuries with low levels of pain. But generally, rest can affect negatively on your injury, allowing the joint to stiffen up causing more pain.
* Anti-inflammatories – also usually prescribed by doctors, anti-inflammatory drugs lower swelling in the joint which reduces pain and allows the injury to heal. BUT.. you must be careful not to become dependent on these drugs for pain relief. If you stop taking them and your shoulder pain is still there, you need something better.
* Electronic gadgets – There are various gadgets designed to relieve shoulder pain through infra-red, ultra-sound and other hi-tech means. Really, the only hi-tech solution you should consider is surgery, but with any luck you can avoid that with my special techniques.
So, what is good?
* Stretches – Designed to loosen the shoulder joint, relax tendons and muscles, improve mobility and flexibility and reduce shoulder pain.
* Exercises – Designed to strengthen inner shoulder muscles, promote healing and rebuild any damage caused through injury, and ultimately cure shoulder pain completely.
These techniques are very simple to do at home, and can be done in a few minutes a day. They also don’t need any special equipment, and people of all ages can use them to combat their shoulder pain.
I wrote a book about my experiences with these techniques, and documented everything I learned about treating shoulder pain with the special stretches and exercises I’d uncovered during my research.
For more ideas on shoulder pain relief, watch this video – Instant Relief for Upper Back Pain, Neck Pain, and Shoulder Pain (Knots and Tight Muscles)
Click here to get that book and use the same techniques to get your shoulder pain relief today. It worked for me, and it can work for you too.
Joe Brent is a former chronic should pain sufferer. He beat his shoulder pain for good without surgery and completely rehabilitated himself from the comfort of his own home.
When Joe injured his shoulder from a combination of working out incorrectly and bad posture, he spent hours every day digging through medical and sports literature, talking to medical experts, professional athletes and anyone he could find that had any experience of shoulder and rotator cuff injuries. He realized that it was possible to skip the surgery and the physical therapy appointments and do all the stretches and exercises on his own.
In just a few weeks, Joe was able to heal his own shoulder pain. He wanted to share his successful experiences with others and show them how to quickly rehab their shoulder injuries and that’s how he came up with his shoulder pain relief guide called Shoulder Pain No More.
6 Replies to “Simple Shoulder Pain Relief Strategies that Work to Stop Your Painful Shoulder”