Natural Face Lift Exercises Tip #1 – LIPS AND CHEEKS
Sit in a comfortable position, close your mouth and keep your teeth together. Smile as wide as possible while still keeping your lips closed and hold for five seconds and release.
- Move your lips immediately into a puckered position. Stretch them out as far as possible, hold for five seconds and then release.
- Relax your facial muscles and suck your cheeks in over the top of your teeth. Hold for ten seconds and release.
- Repeat the above natural face lift exercises ten times each. They will help erase fine lines and wrinkles from around the lips and cheeks while toning the facial muscles.
Natural Face Lift Exercises Tip #2 – EYES AND FOREHEAD
Sit comfortably and look straight ahead with your eyes open. Look up as far as possible and then down as far as possible moving your eyes only. Repeat this natural face lift exercise ten times.
- Look left as far as possible and then look right as far as possible, again moving only your eyes and keeping your head in place. Repeat ten times.
- Frown as much as possible and bring your eyebrows toward one
another while moving them out over your eyes. Lift the eyebrows up as far as you can while opening your eyes as much as possible. Hold for five seconds and then release.
- Repeat step three 10 times for best results. These natural face lift exercises will tone the facial muscles and help remove lines and wrinkles around the eyes and forehead.
Natural Facelift Exercises Tip #3 – NECK AND THROAT
Sit straight and comfortably. Tilt your head back and look up at the ceiling while keeping your lips closed. Make a chewing movement with your jaw without opening your mouth. Repeat this exercise 20 times.
- Turn your head to the left and make 20 chewing movements, and then repeat on the right side. This natural facelift exercise will help get rid of a double chin and sagging neck skin.
- Look straight up at the ceiling and pucker your lips. Try to stretch your lips to the ceiling, hold for 10 seconds, and then relax. Repeat five times. This is one of the best exercises for natural face lifts as it really stretches the neck muscles.
- Look up at the ceiling again, stick out your tongue, and try to touch your tongue to your chin. Hold for ten seconds and then release, moving your tongue back into your mouth. Repeat this natural face lift exercise 5-7 times.
Watch these Videos –
For more ideas to look younger, look no further than Wendy Wilken’s Facelift Without Surgery Program. From this program, you will learn
- How to eliminate wrinkles on the face and neck: Forehead lines, eye wrinkles and crow’s feet, smile and laugh folds, nasal lines, fine lines around the mouth and lips, neck wrinkles and creases.
- Easy facial yoga routines for tightening and lifting sagging face and neck skin
- Methods to treat unsightly eye bags, dark eye circles and “racoon” rings.
- How to use yoga to re-sculpture and sharpen the features of your face and neck for a new and better looking
To learn more about Wendy Wilken’s Facelift Without Surgery Program, click on How to Do Natural Face Lift Exercises for Glowing Skin